Allen Creek Community Church!
AC3 News & Events
YEP 2013 - Year End Project
-“Own the Home, Stone by Stone” is our YEP* this year. Our goal is to raise enough $'s to purchase the main AC3 building where our weekend services are held.
By buying the building, we can save approximately $1500 a month in rent costs. Check out our current lobby display and our Special Projects page. YEP details will be available in both places as they become available. We can't wait to see what God is going to do through YEP!
*Please remember that YEP giving should always be a sacrificial challenge, "above and beyond" our normal giving.
Own the Home pledges= $26,890
Own the Home giving = $6,592
* A matching gift is available if we reach the gift total of $75,000.
Kreek Kids and SOG Cake Drive
- Kreek Kids and Seeds of Grace is challenging AC3 families to bring boxes of cake mixes and frosting during December to be given out to SOG families so they can have their own 'Happy Birthday Jesus' party at home! Find out more about this challenge on our Special Projects page.
Holly Jolly Christmas party
- Mark your calendars Sunday Dec. 8th is our Holly Jolly Christmas Party. This is an intergenerational event performed by our Kreek Kids. This annual event is always a great fun kick off to this very special time of year and this year it's a Dishmixer, too! (potluck)
Additional event details will be posted here as they become available! You can request your family's FREE tickets @ firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also sign up and request seating in the Education Center on the south wall starting 11/23.
2013 Christmas Schedule at AC3
-As you start to fill out your December calendar remember to include these AC3 offerings:
- Dec. 21 at 6pm & Dec. 22 at 9 & 10:30am "The Story" – a musical presentation of the Christmas story. This is a great inviting event for all your friends & family.
- NO Saturday service on Dec. 28th.
Dec. 29 One Sunday service only at 10:30am with a brunch style DishMixer at 10am. What is a DishMixer? It's simple bring a favorite food to share as we enjoy celebrating the completion of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.
By last name please bring:
A-F casserole dish (such as egg, cheese, meat, etc)
G-L bakery or pastry item. (such as muffins, bread, etc)
M-S salad (such as fruit, pasta, etc)
T-Z juice or dessert
We will provide the plates, cups, utensils, coffee, & tea etc.
The Creek This Week
To see full page calendar click here.